With his educational background focused on family financial management, Britton joined the financial services industry in 2004. His business is based in Gainesville, GA, though he works with professionals and business owners across the country. Britton is a frequent guest speaker at multiple dental and medical residency programs, and he understands the unique issues and financial pressures that these professionals face. He also spends several days each year traveling the country to educate himself on the most effective ways of helping those who rely on his guidance. With the time his clients have invested in their own education and careers, Britton understands the importance of making sure his their ideal financial lives become a reality.
Natives of Gainesville, Britton and his wife, Jennifer, are the proud parents of their son, Davis and daughter Elenora. They attend Gwinnett Church located in north metro Atlanta. Active in his community, Britton has served in numerous leadership positions in several local civic organizations in the Atlanta and Gainesville areas. He is also a past President of the North Georgia Estate Planning Council. He is involved in the University of Georgia Alumni Association and is an avid Bulldog fan.
Education, Training, Memberships
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), Atlanta Chapter
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®), The American College
- Certified Exit Planner (CExPTM), Business Enterprise Institute (BEI)
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Science, Consumer Economics, 2003
- Association of Advanced Life Underwriters (AALU)